- I don't have a TV package. Can I subscribe directly to Lifetime?
- How quickly does a new episode get added after it airs on TV?
- What is the Lifetime app?
- What sort of programming is available in the Lifetime app?
- Why do I need to sign in to watch some video content?
- Can I use the Lifetime app if my TV provider doesn't support it?
Using the App
- How much does it cost to use the Lifetime app?
- Do I have to sign in to use the Lifetime app?
- Why does my video freeze up from time to time?
- What's the difference between watching while signed in and watching while not signed in?
- Does the Lifetime app support closed captioning?
- Can I disable the ads from appearing in the Lifetime app?
- Some episodes are locked. How do I unlock episodes and movies on Lifetime?
- My TV Provider is not listed when I try to sign in. Why not?
- Do I have to sign in to watch some videos?
- Why isn't my internet provider listed as an option to unlock Lifetime episodes?
- I have internet or phone service with one of your supported providers. Can I unlock shows and movies?
- I don't have a local TV provider or satellite TV service accessible to me. How can I watch Lifetime through a streaming TV service?
- Why am I receiving a message that I am 'not authorized' to view videos?
- Videos won't play on mylifetime.com when I'm watching on my web browser. What should I do?
- I'm getting a message that my activation code is invalid. What do I do?
- I'm having trouble signing in to my TV provider. When I try to sign in, I'm being looped back to sign in again. What should I do?
- Why am I receiving a 'geographic restriction' error message?
- Why can I no longer access Lifetime with Fubo TV?